Tuesday 15 January 2013

Introduction

 Now, you might be wondering why exactly did I choose this title? Well, there are several
moments in my life that I would like to rub out, like many of us like to do. You know, sort of like an
etch a sketch.

Now let me introduce myself. My name is Anil Nair. and I am 23 years old. I immigrated to
New Zealand in 2004, from Kerala to India. So the ninth anniversary of my migration is coming up in 4 months. Even though I have been to India only a few times since then, I do have a certain affinity
with my homeland and we shall see what the future holds for me in this regard.

There is a reason I have created this blog. It is a place for me to pour my heart out and maintain a
relative cloak of anonymity. You see IRL I am a social hermit. I am afforded few chances out in the
social sphere. So I consider myself to be the internet version of Socrates. Without the intelligence,
without the charisma, and without the class. I feel like the internet is a place where I can indulge
myself in another character, in another persona that I would not have the self confidence to do.

The blog of course needs a lot of work. And I will continue to improve it. But I am notoriously lazy.

So welcome readers, to my private world. To my thoughts, to my dreams. A realm of craziness.

2 comments:

  1. Invitation accepted. Here I am. :)
    All the best for your new venture. Now blog away with that new identity. :)
    Happy 2013.

    ReplyDelete